From the description in the App store, File Glider allows you to:
Wirelessly transfer files to and from file transfer-ready Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) firmware. You can browse and edit files from within File Glider or use the Files app integration to access the files from other apps. Multiple devices can be managed at once and access can be shared amongst multiple apps.
Basically, this app allows you to transfer files from your iOS device to your CPB wirelessly with a couple of taps. It also lets you add and edit code on the CPB directly from the App, how neat!
Download the File Glider App from the App Store.
Using your iOS device, download the File Glider App.
Open the File Glider App after it finishes downloading and make sure your CPB is connected to your computer.
- Click the reset button on the CPB.
- You will see the CPB neopixels flash through a series of colors, first red, then yellow then blue.
- When the blue appears, click the reset button again.
- The NeoPixels will then flash through another series of colors then turn blue momentarily before turning off again.
- The app should then state "Status: connected..."
- Then a Bluetooth Pairing Request will pop up, select "Pair".
- The CPB is now connected to the File Glider App!
Problem: You try to connect your CPB but then you see the following error on the app "Disconnected: Peer removed pairing information"