At Adafruit, we have an option to help you keep logs of who is logging into your account. If you choose to opt-in to the notification service, you will receive an email every time your account is logged into.
The email will contain:
- Public IP of the device used to log into your account
- Username/email of the account being accessed on Adafruit
- The data and time your account was accessed
An email example is shown in the screenshot below:
To opt-in to receive the notification, it's as easy as 123,
1. Log into your Adafruit Account
2. Go to Account. This is next to your name in the upper right hand of the screen for desktop/laptop when you are logged in. On mobile, select the three horizontal lines in the upper left and touch Account (you need to Sign In to get the Account option).
3. In Account, select Security & Privacy select the checkbox to opt-in to new session notifications