The Adafruit blog aims to be the #1 place on the net where makers, crafters, hackers and friends can share and learn about new technologies, techniques, projects, as well as general news in the maker landscape!
So, what kind of blogtips are we looking for?
We cover a wide range of topics on the Adafruit Blog but there are common threads among our posts. At Adafruit, we feature:
- Electronics Projects and Tutorials (think Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 3D Printing, LEDs, Wearables, Beaglebone, Robotics, Cosplay, and more)
- Adafruit Community Projects
- Exciting news in the science, tech, and maker communities
- Upcoming events from maker communities around the globe
Educational projects, apps, camps, and programs
- Innovators in art, design and architecture
- Much more! Check out all of our posts here!
Overall, the Adafruit Blog posts content with the goal of learning and sharing from our community.
You can subscribe with your favorite RSS reader, simply type https://blog.adafruit.com/
or your category URL into your RSS reader and it will find the feed for you!
We are open to almost all suggestions for our Blog. There are a few things we do not do:
- We do not post about crowdfunding (kickstarter, indiegogo, etc) projects until after they have delivered their incentives to their backers, out of respect for the many members of our community currently involved in new crowdfunding projects. Please feel free to reach out to us after supporting your backers!
- We do not post any negative content. We focus on the positive and exciting things happening in our communities!
- We do not post any explicit content. We have many young makers who read our blog. Please consider this when reviewing the language and content of the tip you want to send.
- The maker community is made of hundreds of thousands of people with different politics, beliefs, cultures, religions, passions, favorite microcontroller platforms, opinons on hot glue vs epoxy. We welcome all types!
Proceed to the CONTACT
page by scrolling to the bottom of adafruit.com and clicking CONTACT
Enter in the required information (Full Name, Email Address, Confirm Email Address).
Then, in the Category scroll bar, select Cool thing for the Adafruit Blog!
Next, provide some information on your suggestion in the Contact Form.
Please provide a title, a URL, and a brief description.
To submit your blogtip, please select SEND NOW!
That's it. Once you've completed these steps, you've submitted your blogtip. If the Adafruit team has follow-up questions, we will contact you directly.
Please stay tuned to the Adafruit Blog.