The Adafruit blog aims to be the #1 place on the net where makers, crafters, hackers and friends can share and learn about new technologies, techniques, projects, as well as general news in the maker landscape!
So, what kind of blogtips are we looking for?
We cover a wide range of topics on the Adafruit Blog but there are common threads among our posts. At Adafruit, we feature:
- Electronics Projects and Tutorials (think Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 3D Printing, LEDs, Wearables, Beaglebone, Robotics, Cosplay, and more)
- Adafruit Community Projects
- Exciting news in the science, tech, and maker communities
- Upcoming events from maker communities around the globe
- Educational projects, apps, camps, and programs
- Innovators in art, design and architecture
- Much more! Check out all of our posts here!
Overall, the Adafruit Blog posts content with the goal of learning and sharing from our community!