The following are some questions related to this project along with some suggested code challenges. The idea is to provoke thought, test your understanding, and get you coding!
While the inclinometer sketch provided works, there is room for improvement and additional features. Have fun playing with the provided code to see what you can do with it.
- Why is it important for the Circuit Playground to be upright and held still?
- Are there any issues with making the angle reading at eye level?
- Would this work on the moon?
- Would this work in space, for example, on the International Space Station?
- Add an audio cue to indicate if the measurement is good or bad.
- Improve the resolution of the indicated angle measurement.
- Incorporate all the math into the Circuit Playground so it provides height directly.