Now that you've got the MyoWare sensor up and running you can start thinking about all the possibilities of what you can do with it! Here are some ideas for things to try next:
- Use the sensor values to turn on an LED or spin a motor when you flex your arm.
- Look up EMG electrode placement and try to sense other muscles.
- Check out the sensor's datasheet to learn more about it.
- Try our wireless 'Sup Brows project to trigger internet-connected actions
- Imagine the biggest and smallest thing you could make happen with the flexing of your muscles!