- Tell us what product or project you are asking about and when you purchased it.
- A link to the product page or Learn System guide from the Adafruit website is helpful!
- Please post in-focus, detailed pictures of the front and back of the parts/boards, as well as any connections to the board so that we can help troubleshoot.
- You can add the photos by using the File Attachment tools on the bottom left corner of the page.
- If your photos are too big, resize them to about 800px x 600px.
- For software issues, please post the complete text of your IDE's error message. Please use the [code] tag when posting error message as well as code.
- If you are having trouble with a code sketch, please post or link to your entire source code.
- Again, please use the [code] tag when posting code, error messages, or anything else where the format of plaintext is essential to communicating your question.
- If you are building a project from the Adafruit Learning System, please post a link to the page you're having difficulty with, as well as listing the specific Step on the page that has you stumped.
- From time to time, components and projects need to evolve and adjust to suit new software and available parts.
- Knowing precisely where you could use more help allows us to improve the Guide to help everyone in the community!
Do you have a basic Beaglebone Black / Raspberry Pi / Linux OS installation/maintenance/setup question?
For help with setting up and using Linux OS options on your Pi and BeagleBone Black, please visit the forums for those specific platforms here: