OK, let's put all the pieces together and log some sensor data. At this point you should have:
- Created a Google project and enabled Drive and Sheets API
- Created a .json credentials file and saved it locally
- Created a Google Sheet and shared it with the email address from the .json file
- Installed the Python libraries
- Installed Blinka to allow using CircuitPython libraries
- Installed the CircuitPython library for your specific sensor
The following examples show usage for two different USB bridge options as well as for I2C and SPI.