For a pair of shoes, you will need:
- 2 FLORA main boards
- 2 meters NeoPixel 60-LED strip in black or white
- 2 3xAAA battery holder with switch
- conductive thread
- shoes, we used high-top Vans
- premium jumpers or three pieces of silicone coated stranded wire
- fine grit sandpaper
- Permatex 66B adhesive (or any adhesive that sticks to both the silicone LED sheathing and your shoe material)
- marking pencil
- plain thread
- alligator clips
- usb cable for plugging in FLORA
Use needles to stitch up the conductive thread to the sensor!
Sharp scissors make sewing more fun!