In a world where darkness runs rampant..
Where villains conspire and criminals run the streets...
One Maker has emerged to repel the dark. Gauntlets ablaze, leaping tall buildings in a single bound and making our neighborhoods safe again.
Dauntless. Dotstar. Gauntlets.
They're counting on you. What are you waiting for?
Record a single video, a split-video or a whole video playlist to an SD card using your computer and a Processing script.
Pop an SD card into each gauntlet and you'll have hours of fascinating LED animation on your wrists, with no additional coding required. Split a video between the two gauntlets or play the same one on both.
Brightness and playlist control buttons make it easy to sync the gauntlets up or play just the right light combo for any situation.
Get 2 of everything for 2 gauntlets. Add them to your cart over on the right side of this page.
- Feather M0 Adalogger
- Dotstar 144/m strip
- 1200mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- JST battery extension cable
- On/off switch
- 3 x Momentary tactile buttons
- microSD card
- 2-3 sheets of Craft foam
- Fabric or leather (or paint if you prefer)
- Fabric for Lining
- Craft weight fusible interfacing
- 1/4" grommets & grommet setting tools
- Diffusion material -- I used sticky shelf liner
- Jewels or findings or rivets or other decorative schwag
- Elastic or leather lacing
- NO CAPES!
Tools & Helpful Materials
- Soldering iron & accessories
- Hot glue gun
- E6000 glue
- Spray glue
- Heat gun
- Sewing machine (helpful but not absolutely neccessary)
- Hole punch