Open up a new design in Fusion 360.
- Right click on your legs design on the left side of the screen.
- Select "Insert into current design".
- Repeat 3X until you have four legs.
Now let's add the connectors.
- Insert two of the shorter connectors into the design.
- Insert one of the long connectors, then rotate it 90 degrees in the X direction.
- Repeat for the second long connector.
- Next, choose the "top" view.
- Drag each component into place.
- Then choose "front" and adjust the pieces.
Now we'll add the wheels and can.
- Insert a wheel into the design.
- Rotate and move the part until it rests on top a leg.
- Repeat for the other three wheels.
- It's ok if the wheels don't fit perfectly over the legs, the actual caster wheels are a bit smaller and will fit.
- Insert the can into the design.
- Move can until it rests on top of wheels.
And that's it! Our virtual design is compete and we have all we need to get building!
If you want to a nice rendering of the design:
- Go to "Render" workspace
- Drag whatever last minute textures you want on the parts of the design.
- Zoom and pan until you get the right size and angle you want.
- Change the environment to "field" in "scene settings" to get a brighter effect with the render.
- Click the play button at the top of the screen.
- The program will render the image for you. The longer you wait the higher quality the rendering.
- Once satisfied with the rendering, you can save the image to a folder.
Now it's time to get building!