Open up a new design in Fusion 360.
- Right click on your legs design on the left side of the screen.
- Select "Insert into current design".
- Repeat 3X until you have four legs.
Now let's add the connectors.
- Insert two of the shorter connectors into the design.
- Insert one of the long connectors, then rotate it 90 degrees in the X direction.
- Repeat for the second long connector.
- Next, choose the "top" view.
- Drag each component into place.
- Then choose "front" and adjust the pieces.
Now we'll add the wheels and can.
- Insert a wheel into the design.
- Rotate and move the part until it rests on top a leg.
- Repeat for the other three wheels.
- It's ok if the wheels don't fit perfectly over the legs, the actual caster wheels are a bit smaller and will fit.
- Insert the can into the design.
- Move can until it rests on top of wheels.
And that's it! Our virtual design is compete and we have all we need to get building!
If you want to a nice rendering of the design:
This guide was first published on Jun 27, 2018. It was last
updated on Jun 27, 2018.
This page (Assembly) was last updated on Jun 30, 2018.
Now it's time to get building!