The Digital Free Library is a fun project that will allow you to create your own electronic library to share with others. Similiar to a Little Free Library but digital.
I decided to create this project so I could share my favorite digital magazines and projects with my neighborhood. Hopefully this will get others interested in electronics by showing them stuff they might not have know about.
We will be using a Raspberry Pi Zero and a WiFi adapter to create a hotspot that others can connect to and browse the digital books offered.
- Raspberry Pi Zero - Version does not matter
- SD card - We will be using Jessie Lite so anything 2gb or greater will work.
- USB WiFi Module - This one has been verified to work with this guide.
- Tiny OTG Adapter - A USB OTG Host Cable would also work if you have one already
- Raspberry Pi Zero Case - Optional
- USB Cable A/MicroB