The following are some questions related to this project along with some suggested code challenges. The idea is to provoke thought, test your understanding, and get you coding!
While the alarm sketch provided works, there is room for improvement and additional features. Have fun playing with the provided code to see what you can do with it.
- Would the alarm work at night or in a dark room?
- Why is computing a covered value for the light sensor necessary?
- What would happen if the alarm threshold were set too low or too high?
- Increase the time of the countdown timer.
- Change the alarm sound.
- Use the NeoPixels to add some lights to the alarm.