- STEMMA QT - These are the smaller connectors on either side of the HAT and Bonnet. You can use STEMMA QT cables to connect up a bunch of different sensors and breakouts with no soldering or breadboard needed! (Cables sold separately.)
- These two connectors are connected together in parallel. You can daisy-chain sensors and breakouts connected to them.
- These are the larger connectors on either side of the HAT and Bonnet. You can use these to connect up NeoPixels and more with no soldering or breadboard required! (Cables sold separately.)
- They are labeled with their pin numbers: 18 and 13.
Here are some accessories we recommend using with your STEMMA JST PH connectors!
On the top and bottom of the HAT and Bonnet are the Raspberry Pi headers.
- The bottom is meant to plug into a Pi (works best with Pi 400!). They are at an angle to facilitate the Pi 400.
- The top headers are to allow you to plug in a HAT or Bonnet. The pinouts are identical - just plug in any HAT or Bonnet!