Howdy keyboard cowboys, are you surfing the information superhighway with a Pi 400? Want a cool heads-up display, or maybe you need to wire up some NeoPixel wetware...?
Cyber-warriors, listen up here! We’ve got with some zero-day unreleased hardware we just dumpster-dived. Now you can crack kodes, and write skripts with style, thanks to the CYBERDECK HAT and Bonnet for Raspberry Pi 400 from Adafruit zaibatsu.
Well, we just fenced 12 megabytes of ram and some angled socket header from the underground hacker club next to the chatsubo, and it's a major upgrade to our extender board - now you can jack in any Pi bonnet or HAT into the back of your Pi 400's skull at a cool angle, perfect for augmenting your deck!
We also give you two STEMMA (JST 3-PH) connectors on GPIO #18 and #13, and twin STEMMA QT I2C port plugs, for additional upgrades (cables sold separately)
This is the same hardware Kevin Mitnick used when he popped Sidewinder! Ok, maybe not, but it will definitely let you create a stand-alone Kali deck by plugging in one of our many display Bonnets or HATs.
Comes completely pre-assembled and tested so you don't need to do anything but plug it in. Works best with the Pi 400 computer.
The demo images show the Bonnet with one of our 128x32 OLED bonnets plugged in. Any bonnet/mini-HAT/pHAT etc should work just fine with the Bonnet as every pin is duplicated from input to output.
Here are some of our favorite displays we recommend for the Bonnet:
- Adafruit 2.23" Monochrome OLED Bonnet for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit 2.13" Monochrome E-Ink Bonnet for Raspberry Pi - THINK INK
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Mini PiTFT 1.3" - 240x240 TFT Add-on for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Mini PiTFT - 135x240 Color TFT Add-on for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit 1.3" Color TFT Bonnet for Raspberry Pi - 240x240 TFT + Joystick Add-on
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED Add-on for Raspberry Pi
- Pimoroni Inky pHAT for Raspberry Pi - 3 Color eInk Display
- Pimoroni Inky pHAT - 3 Color eInk Display - Yellow/Black/White
- Pimoroni Inky pHAT - eInk Display - Black/White
Here are some of our favorite displays we recommend for the HAT:
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2" HAT Mini Kit - 320x240 2.2" TFT - No Touch
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.4" HAT Mini Kit - 320x240 TFT Touchscreen
- PiTFT Plus Assembled 320x240 2.8" TFT + Resistive Touchscreen
- PiTFT 2.8" TFT 320x240 + Capacitive Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit PiTFT Plus 320x240 2.8" TFT + Capacitive Touchscreen
- Adafruit PiTFT - 320x240 2.8" TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- PiTFT Plus 320x240 3.2" TFT + Resistive Touchscreen
- PiTFT - Assembled 480x320 3.5" TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- PiTFT Plus 480x320 3.5" TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- Pimoroni HyperPixel - 4.0" Hi-Res Display for Raspberry Pi
- Pimoroni HyperPixel - 4.0" Hi-Res Display for Raspberry Pi - Non-Touch
- Pimoroni Inky wHAT (ePaper/eInk/EPD) - Red/Black/White
- Pimoroni Inky wHAT (ePaper/eInk/EPD) - Black/White
- Pimoroni HyperPixel 4.0 Square - Touch Display for Raspberry Pi - Capacitive Touch - PIM470