- Take out the skewer and use a hobby knife to enlarge the hole on the left side of the box until the motor extension fits inside.*
- Holding the motor parallel to the bottom of the box, use a pencil to trace the outside of the motor.
- Repeat on the outside of the box.
- Unfold the left side of the box pulling out the middle piece of cardboard.
- Cut out the motor tracing from the inner and outer walls of the box.
- Fold the middle piece back in place.
*Orient the motor such that the black and red (GND and 5V) wires are coming out away from the box wall. Also the zip tie holding the wires has a piece that may be sticking up so make sure that is not touching the wall.