We don't need any snow to build this awesome snowman.
To make this snowman dance, just touch the top of his hat! This triggers a servo in his belly that moves his body around.
This guide will show how to program this groovy guy using Microsoft MakeCode, an easy to use block-based programming system.
Reading or at least skimming through these guides before beginning will help you understand this build. You can always refer back to them if you need help.
Optional but recommended:
- 3 white foam balls: roughly sized 13 cm, 10 cm, and 7 cm in diameter (found at craft stores)
- Thick wire (around 16 gauge - found at craft stores)
- Medium to large width corrugated cardboard - need at least 1 sheet sized 18 x 18 cm
- Black foam sheet
- Orange model magic (for carrot nose)
- Black rhinestones (for eyes and mouth)
- Black buttons
- A couple small twigs
- Hot glue gun + a couple glue sticks
- Aluminum foil
- Glue stick
- Wire cutter (for cutting and bending wire)