Ever thought about creating a Swift playground book? If so, this is the learn guide for you!
In the process of creating a Swift Playground book for use with Adafruit's Bluefruit devices, I noticed that there's very little public information available on the subject. Hopefully this guide will help share what I've learned with the world.
In this learn guide we will:
• Give you a playground book template to get you started on project.
• Show you how to get started authoring your own playground book with bluetooth capabilities.
• Explain to you how a Playground book is structured.
• You should have a basic understanding of the Swift Programming Language & iOS.
• You should be familiar with the CoreBluetooth Framework.
If you're not familiar with CoreBluetooth, check out the Create Bluetooth LE App for iOS learn guide that shows you the fundamentals of the CoreBluetooth framework and transferring data.
• A Mac computer
• Xcode version 9.0 (or newer)
• Swift Playgrounds App
• An iPad running iOS 11 (or newer)
If all the requirements are met, let's get started!