- Place enclosure and solar panel in desired locations on bin.
- Put sensors in holes that are far away from each other. If you don't already have holes in your bin you may need to make some.
- Use a glue gun or some sort of mounting medium to mount enclosure and panel in place.
- Glue sensors in place.
- Glue various cables so they do not dangle.
- Re-attach JST connector to CPX if unplugged.
When placing the bin outside, try a place where sunlight can directly come in contact with the solar panel.
*Consider angling the solar panel towards the sky before installing. This will ensure more direct sunlit hitting the panel. 20 - 40 degrees up from the current position would be a good range.