The button below downloads a ZIP file of images, fonts, and CircuitPython code for the examples — or, there’s also a “Download ZIP” at the top of the code shown on the example pages, same thing.
This is not a complete package. You’ll still need a few things…
- You must create and publish the spreadsheets as shown on each example page. Don’t fret, they’re simple ones.
- Prerequisite CircuitPython libraries must be installed (see below).
- secrets.py file (not a part of the project files) must be configured with your WiFi network and Adafruit IO credentials (as shown on the “CircuitPython Internet” Test page) and time zone (“Getting the Date & Time” page).
- The CircuitPython examples have descriptive filenames, but the active file should be renamed code.py when copied to the CIRCUITPY drive, otherwise it won’t run.
- Your spreadsheet links must be pasted into the example code.
Here’s a map of all this project’s required images, fonts and code on the CIRCUITPY drive. Remember that nothing will happen until one of the examples is renamed code.py:
If you run out of space when copying items to CIRCUITPY: make a backup of any files currently on that drive, then delete files that aren’t related to this project to free up space.
Copyright (c) 1999, Thomas A. Fine
License to copy and distribute for both commercial and non-commercial use is herby granted, provided this notice is preserved.
[email protected] http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~fine/Produced with bdfedit, a tcl/tk font editing program written by Thomas A. Fine
Copyright 1984-1989, 1994 Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Copyright 1988, 1994 Digital Equipment Corporation.
Adobe is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
Permission to use these trademarks is hereby granted only in association with the images described in this file.
Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notices appear in all copies and that both those copyright notices and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that the names of Adobe Systems and Digital Equipment Corporation not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without specific, written prior permission. Adobe Systems and Digital Equipment Corporation make no representations about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.