- Carrera foldable helmet (we had to order ours from the UK)
- NeoPixel strip (about 1.5m)
- FLORA main board
- FLORA LSM303 accelerometer/compass
- FLORA Ultimate GPS
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery and charger
- coincell battery and holder (optional to improve GPS fix time)
- Needle and clear thread
Upgrading to a higher end soldering iron setup, like the Hakko FX-888 that we stock in our store, will make soldering fun and easy.
Do not use a "ColdHeat" soldering iron! They are not suitable for delicate electronics work and can damage the Flora (see here).
Click here to buy our entry level adjustable 30W 110V soldering iron.
Click here to upgrade to a Genuine Hakko FX-888 adjustable temperature soldering iron.
Learn how to solder with tons of tutorials!
Click here to buy a spool of leaded solder (recommended for beginners).
Click here to buy a spool of lead-free solder.
Click here to buy a basic multimeter.
Click here to buy a top of the line multimeter.
Click here to buy a pocket multimeter.
Don't forget to learn how to use your multimeter too!