The examples following this page show just how easy it is to use a Binho Nova with many of CircuitPython's readily available sensors and their Python libraries along with example code.
We will be providing examples on how to use the following CircuitPython packages:
- busio SPI to talk to a temperature/barometric pressure/humidity sensor
- busio I2C to talk to a temperature/barometric pressure/humidity sensor
- digitalio GPIO to toggle an LED
- pulseio PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to change the brightness of an LED
- busio UART to send and receive messages from a terminal application