The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagrams was created using Fritzing software.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab the individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
ItsyBItsy M4 to Lipo Backpack
- BAT from ItsyBitsy M4 to BAT on Lipo Backpack
- G from ItsyBitsy M4 to G on Lipo Backpack
- USB from ItsyBitsy M4 to 5V on Lipo Backpack
- VIN from display to Vhi on ItsyBItsy M4
- GND from display to G on ItsyBItsy M4
- SCK from display to SCK on ItsyBItsy M4
- SI from display to MO on ItsyBItsy M4
- D/C from display to 7 on ItsyBItsy M4
- Middle from Switch to Lipo Backpack
- Left/Right from Switch to Lipo Backpack