This 3D printed lighting rig is a great DIY build for your photo and video projects. It uses an Adafruit Trinket and NeoPixel LEDs. It’s also portable and battery powered or you can plug it into the wall. Your phone snaps onto the 3D printed bumper, making a great lighting solution for your front facing camera.
We recommend walking through the following tutorial to get familiar with the components used in this project.
- 4x NeoPixel 1/4 60 Ring - Natural White
- 2x NeoPixel Stick - 8 x 5050 RGBW LEDs - Natural White
- Flex Perma-Proto
- Adafruit Trinket (3V or 5V)
- Adafruit Trinket Lipo Backpack
- Slide Switch
- 3/8" to 1/4-20 Tripod Adapter
- 2500mAh Lipo Battery
- Swivel-Head Pan Tilt Tripod Adapter
You'll need the following tools and supplise to build this project.
If you have an ItsyBitsy or Pro Trinket you probably know it's the perfect little size for a portable project. This LiPoly backpack makes it really easy to do! Instead of wiring 2...