The circuit diagram above shows how the components will be wired together. This won't be 100% exact in the actual circuit but it's a very close approximation.
- 5V on the Lipo Backpack to USB on the Trinket
- GND on the Lipo Backpack to GND Trinket
- BAT on the Lipo Backpack to BAT on the Trinket
- The two through holes next to 5V on the Lipo Backpack to the two pins on the slide switch
- +5V on the Strip is shared with BAT on the Trinket
- GND on the Strip is shared with GND on the Trinket
- D1 on the Strip to pin #4 on the Trinket
The circuit will be powered by a 3.7V 2200mAh Lithium ion battery via JST connection. The battery plugs into the JST connection on the Lipo Backpack.