Once you've got that code, you can upload it. Here's how to do it.
1. Locate the file in your file manager.
2. Plug in the Circuit Playground, then if it isn't lighting up with a light green ring, click the RESET button once. If it still isn't, try another USB cable.
3. Locate the CPLAYBOOT drive.
4. Drag the file you downloaded into the CPLAYBOOT drive.
5. Done! First, unplug the Circuit Playground, then switch on the AAA battery holder, then secure it behind the speaker magnet if it isn't already, then you are ready!