- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy
- 2-pin i2c interface on chip
- V1 of the breakout uses 3.3V power and logic level only
- V2 of the breakout uses 3.3-5V power and logic level for more flexible usage
This guide was first published on Jul 29, 2012. It was last updated on Jun 26, 2012.
This page (Overview) was last updated on Jun 26, 2012.
Text editor powered by tinymce.