The Bluefruit LE Connect app provides iOS devices with a variety of tools to communicate with Bluefruit LE devices. These tools cover basic communication and info reporting as well as more project specific uses such as Arduino Pin Control and a Color Picker.
The app is available as a free download from Apple's App Store and is compatible with the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4s or newer
- iPad 3rd generation or newer
- iPod touch 5th generation or newer
The app is compatible with these BLE devices from Adafruit:
- Bluefruit LE nRF8001 Breakout
- Bluefruit LE Friend
- Flora Wearable Bluefruit LE Module
- Adafruit Bluefruit LE SPI Friend
- Adafruit Bluefruit LE Micro
First off - install the app from the App Store if you haven't already.
Update your device to the latest version of iOS by going to:
If Bluetooth is disabled on your device, enable it by going to:
If you plan to use the app to send location/GPS data to Bluefruit LE, enable Location Services via: