The diagram below provides a visual reference for wiring of the components. This diagram was created using the software package Fritzing.
Use Adafruit's Fritzing parts library to create circuit diagrams for your projects. Download the library or just grab individual parts. Get the library and parts from GitHub - Adafruit Fritzing Parts.
NeoPixels to PropMaker FeatherWing
- DIN from NeoPixel strip to NeoPixel Port on PropMaker
- 5V from NeoPixel strip to NeoPixel Port on PropMaker
- GND from NeoPixel strip to NeoPixel Port on PropMaker
RGB LED Button to PropMaker
- Common LED (pin c) to V+ pin on PropMaker
- Red LED (pin a) to Red pin on PropMaker
- Green LED (pin b) to Green pin on PropMaker
- Blue LED (pin d) to Blue pin on PropMaker
- Common pin to G pin on PropMaker
- NC (normally closed) pin to EN pin on PropMaker
The speaker and battery plug directly into the ports on the PropMaker.