1. What circuit changes would be needed to reverse the motor's direction of spin?
2. Without making any battery, motor, or wiring changes, how can you make the string car go faster or slower?
3. What is a reliable method for measuring velocity (miles per hour or feet per second)?
4. What wiring changes are needed to add an LED to the string car?
5. How long will a fresh 9 volt battery last in hours or laps?
6. Does the string car travel faster on a taut or relaxed string?
7. How can pulley traction be increased? What is the resulting change to string car performance?
8. Where might you find used parts to repurpose for your own string car design?