Now that you have added the repo, you can install new packages from your Raspberry Pi's terminal using sudo apt-get install package-name. The names found in bold are the names of the hosted packages available on apt.adafruit.com.
- node - The latest stable node.js from the node-arm project
- occi - Adafruit's Raspberry Pi configuration utility.
- occidentalis - Adafruit's Raspberry Pi bootstrap package. This is the package the Pi Finder installs when it starts the bootstrap process.
- adafruitwebide - Adafruit's web based editor designed to help learn the Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone components, and more.
- adafruit-pitft-helper - A utility package that installs the required software & helps configure Adafruit's line of PiTFT displays.
- wiringpi - A GPIO access library written in C for the BCM2835 used in the Raspberry Pi.
- adafruit-ap - A utility package that automatically configures your Raspberry Pi as a WiFi access point using hostapd.
- xinput-calibrator - A generic touchscreen calibration program for X.Org
- adafruit-io-gif - A utility that allows you to push animated GIFs to an adafruit.io connected Raspberry Pi.