- VIN - This is the power pin. To power the board, give it the same power as the logic level of your microcontroller - e.g. for a 5V microcontroller like Arduino, use 5V
- 3V - This is the 3.3V output from the voltage regulator, you can grab up to 100mA from this if you like.
- GND - common ground for power and logic
Default address is 0x52 - this cannot be changed.
- SCL - I2C clock pin, connect to your microcontroller I2C clock line. This pin is level shifted so you can use 3-5V logic, and there's a 10K pullup on this pin.
- SDA - I2C data pin, connect to your microcontroller I2C data line. This pin is level shifted so you can use 3-5V logic, and there's a 10K pullup on this pin.
- STEMMA QT - These connectors allow you to connectors to dev boards with STEMMA QT connectors or to other things with various associated accessories
Wii controllers use a standard I2C interface. We use extra thick 2.0mm PCBs for this breakout, and made cut-outs for the grabber-notches, so that the controller connection is snug, and wont rattle or come loose!
See the GIF for how to install. The notched side of the connector U goes on the side that says Notch Up!