This breakout requires between 2.3V and 5.5V, and can be easily used with most microcontrollers from an Arduino to a Feather or something else. Power is connected through to both sides - this board is not a power isolator.
- VCC - this is the power pin. To power the board, give it the same power as the logic level of your microcontroller - e.g. for a 5V micro like Arduino, use 5V
- GND - common ground for power and logic
- SCL - I2C clock pin, connect to your microcontrollers I2C clock line. The logic level is the same as VCC.
- SDA - I2C data pin, connect to your microcontrollers I2C data line. The logic level is the same as VCC.
- STEMMA QT - These connectors allow you to connect to dev boards with STEMMA QT connectors or to other things with various associated accessories.