As of Aug 1, 2022 - we may make this board with the MCP4728 (default I2C address 0x60) or MCP4728A4 (default address 0x64). To check your board's I2C address, use either the Arduino or CircuitPython I2C scanner programs.
- Vcc - this is the power pin. The MCP4728 will handle both 3.3V logic level boards like Feathers or 5V logic level boards like the Arduino Uno
- GND - common ground for power and logic
- SCL - I2C clock pin, connect to your microcontroller's I2C clock line. This pin can use 3-5V logic, and there's a 10K pullup on this pin.
- SDA - I2C data pin, connect to your microcontroller's I2C data line. This pin can use 3-5V logic, and there's a 10K pullup on this pin.
- STEMMA QT - These connectors allow you to connectors to dev boards with STEMMA QT connectors or to other things with various associated accessories
- LDAC - Output latching pin. Can be used to latch the output when updating channels.
- RDY - Ready status pin, It is driven low by the DAC when the EEPROM is being written to, signifying that he DAC will not process commands. Goes High when the write is done
- VA, VB, VC, VD - DAC output pins for each channel