if you have a Raspberry Pi and you want higher quality audio than the headphone jack can provide, I2S is a good option! You only use 3 pins, and since its a pure-digital output, there can be less noise and interference. Of course, you'll need to make sure that you have a nice strong 5V power supply so make sure to add 500mA or more to your power supply requirements!
This board also works very well with boards that don't have audio like the Pi Zero
- Amp Vin to Raspbery Pi 5V Power
- Amp GND to Raspbery Pi Ground
- Amp DIN to Raspbery Pi GPIO 21
- Amp BCLK to Raspbery Pi GPIO 18
- Amp LRCLK to Raspbery Pi GPIO 19
Check Raspberry Pi documentation for which pins are GPIO 18, 19, 21, 5V and GND