VIN - this is the power pin, This device can use 3V or 5V logic, provide power on this pin!
- GND - common ground for power and logic
- SCL - I2C clock pin, connect to your microcontroller I2C clock line. There's a 10K pullup on this pin in addition to the active terminator.
- SDA - I2C data pin, connect to your microcontroller I2C data line. There's a 10K pullup on this pin in addition to the active terminator.
- STEMMA QT - These connectors allow you to connectors to dev boards with STEMMA QT connectors or to other things with various associated accessories. We recommend putting the active terminator at the 'start' of your I2C chain, before a long cable (we got the best signal performance that way)
- EN - Enable pin, pulled high to VIN. Pull down to ground to disable the terminator.