- Getting Started with CircuitPython and Bluetooth Low Energy - Get started with CircuitPython, the Adafruit nRF52840 and the Bluefruit LE Connect app.
- BLE Light Switch with Feather nRF52840 and Crickit - Control a robot finger from across the room to flip on and off the lights!
- Color Remote with Circuit Playground Bluefruit - Mix NeoPixels wirelessly with a Bluetooth LE remote control!
- MagicLight Bulb Color Mixer with Circuit Playground Bluefruit - Mix colors on a MagicLight Bulb wirelessly with a Bluetooth LE remote control.
- Bluetooth Turtle Bot with CircuitPython and Crickit - Build your own Bluetooth controlled turtle rover!
- Wooden NeoPixel Xmas Tree - Cut a Christmas tree of wood and mount some NeoPixels in the tree to create a festive yuletide light display.
- Bluefruit TFT Gizmo ANCS Notifier for iOS - Circuit Playground Bluefruit displays your iOS notification icons so you know when there's fresh activity!
- Bluefruit Playground Hide and Seek - Use Circuit Playground Bluefruit devices to create a colorful signal strength-based proximity detector!
- Snow Globe with Circuit Playground Bluefruit - Make your own festive (or creatively odd!) snow globe with custom lighting effects and Bluetooth control.
- Bluetooth Controlled NeoPixel Lightbox - Great for tracing and writing, this lightbox lets you adjust color and brightness with your phone.
- Circuit Playground Bluefruit NeoPixel Animation and Color Remote Control - Control NeoPixel colors and animation remotely over Bluetooth with the Circuit Playground Bluefruit!
- Circuit Playground Bluetooth Cauldron - Build a Bluetooth Controlled Light Up Cauldron.
- NeoPixel Badge Lanyard with Bluetooth LE - Light up your convention badge and control colors with your phone!
- CircuitPython BLE Controlled NeoPixel Hat - Wireless control NeoPixels on your wearables!
- Bluefruit nRF52 Feather Learning Guide - Get started now with our most powerful Bluefruit board yet!
- CircusPython: Jump through Hoops with CircuitPython Bluetooth LE - Blinka jumps through a ring of fire, controlled via Bluetooth LE and the Bluefruit LE Connect app!
- A CircuitPython BLE Remote Control On/Off Switch - Make a remote control on/off switch for a computer with CircuitPython and BLE.
- NeoPixel Infinity Cube - Build a 3D printed, Bluetooth controlled Mirrored Acrylic and NeoPixel Infinity cube.
- CircuitPython BLE Crickit Rover - Purple Robot with Feather nRF52840 and Crickit plus NeoPixel underlighting!
- Circuit Playground Bluefruit Pumpkin with Lights and Sounds - Add the Circuit Playground Bluefruit and STEMMA speaker to an inexpensive plastic pumpkin.
- No-Solder LED Disco Tie with Bluetooth - Build an LED tie controlled by Bluetooth LE.
- Bluetooth Remote Control for the Lego Droid Developer Kit - Reinvigorating the Lego Star Wars Droid Developer Kit with an Adafruit powered remote control using Bluetooth LE.
Getting Started with BLE and CircuitPython
This guide was first published on Jan 18, 2020. It was last updated on Jan 18, 2020.
This page (Getting Started with BLE and CircuitPython) was last updated on Jan 15, 2021.