You will need the following parts for this tutorial:
- 1x Adafruit IO compatible Feather
- 3x jumper wires
- 1x 10k resistor
- 1x photocell
You will need to connect the following pins to the photocell and 10k resistor:
- Feather GND to one leg of the 10k resistor
- The second leg of the 10k resistor to one leg of the photocell
- Feather A0 (or ADC) to the same leg of the photocell as the 10k resistor.
- Feather 3V to the second leg of the photocell
Note: Resistors and photocells are not polarized, so they can be connected to the circuit in either direction.