The Adafruit_GFX library always works together with a second library provided for each specific display type — for example, the ST7735 1.8" color LCD requires installing both the Adafruit_GFX and Adafruit_ST7735 libraries. The following libraries now operate in this manner:
- RGBmatrixPanel, for our 16x32 and 32x32 RGB LED matrix panels.
- Adafruit_TFTLCD, for our 2.8" TFT LCD touchscreen breakout and TFT Touch Shield for Arduino.
- Adafruit_HX8340B, for our 2.2" TFT Display with microSD.
- Adafruit_ST7735, for our 1.8" TFT Display with microSD.
- Adafruit_PCD8544, for the Nokia 5110/3310 monochrome LCD.
- Adafruit-Graphic-VFD-Display-Library, for our 128x64 Graphic VFD.
- Adafruit-SSD1331-OLED-Driver-Library-for-Arduino for the 0.96" 16-bit Color OLED w/microSD Holder.
- Adafruit_SSD1306 for the Monochrome 128x64 and 128x32 OLEDs.
The libraries are written in C++ for Arduino but could easily be ported to any microcontroller by rewriting the low-level pin access functions.