The NeoPixel FeatherWing requires only one pin, and works with any Feather - although you may need to change the pin used by soldering the bottom jumper. You can use as many as you like, by assigning a different pin to each FeatherWing - just watch out for your power usage!
A Feather board without ambition is a Feather board without FeatherWings! This is the NeoPixel FeatherWing, a 4x8 RGB LED Add-on For All Feather...
- Blindingly bright RGB pixels! So much color!
- Familiar NeoPixels are well known, lots of example code available for all chips
- Uses only one pin for all of the LEDs
- Somewhat low resolution display, 4x8 pixels
- Can be power hungry, up go 35mA per pixel at full white - so proper programming is essential
- LEDs are powered off of USB/LiPo, so disabling the Feather via the EN pin will not disable the NeoPixels.