Built to last, and better than ever. The Series 1 3D printer from Type A Machines offers durability, modularity and one of the largest build volumes in its class.
Featuring a streamlined aluminum and acrylic body, a glass build surface and a precision laser cut CNC folded metal chassis, the Series 1 pushes the envelope in desktop 3D printing by matching a class leading one cubic foot of build volume with further improvements to the easy bed-leveling system and revolutionary interface for network 3D printing.
Thanks to the modular platform design, future users can look forward to easy in-the-field upgrades within the pipeline,including the introduction of embedded wifi connectivity, a heated glass bed, and an improved extruder with multi-material support.
The all new all-aluminum extruder is a game changer. The single piece melt path reduces clogging, allows for better temperature and print control, and works with a wider variety of printing materials, including PLA, High Carbon PLA and PET. It's easy to clean and easy to replace, so you're printing more and troubleshooting less.
The Series 1 is also ready to connect to a home network right out of the box. Using the free Meshmixer application you can print with just one-click.
- Open source hardware.
- Network and Wi-Fi Ready
- Friendly Warranty - Can be extensively customized and upgraded.
- Designed to handle the range of needs for the broadest range of printing materials, including experimental materials.
- Designed to survive for the longhaul. Streamlined aluminum and acrylic body, a glass build surface, and a precision laser cut CNC folded metal chassis.
- Designed for use with open source software. Can use a variety of control software run on a broad range of operating systems.
- Universities/Fab Labs
- Architects/Engineers/Industrial Designers
- Medical practices
Durability, modularity and one of the largest build volumes in its class. Type A Machines Series 1 3D Printer features a sleek metal design, large build volume, and a new high-durability all-metal extruder for added reliability and the ability to print with a wider range of materials.