- Datasheet for the BME280 sensor used in this breakout
- Arduino BME280 Driver
- Fritzing object in the Adafruit Fritzing Library
- EagleCAD PCB files on GitHub (original, non QT version)
- EagleCAD PCB files for QT version, which is the same exact PCB as the BMP280 (sensors are pin/size compatible)
- K&R Smith calibration notes
If you are using this breakout with a Raspberry Pi or Pi2, you can also look at the Adafruit_Python_BME280 driver.
This alternative driver uses I2C to communicate with the BME280, so connect SCL on the Pi to SCK on the BME, and SDA to SDI, along with power (3.3V to VIN) and GND.