The 1.3" Color TFT Bonnet uses the standard 2x20 Raspberry Pi connector.
- 5.0V - Connected to the display backlight
- 3.3V - Connected to the display power and also the STEMMA QT / Qwiic connector
- GND - Ground for everything
- SDA & SCL - I2C data for the STEMMA QT / Qwiic connector. Not used by buttons or display
- GPIO26 - Used to turn the backlight on and off.
- GPIO5 & GPIO6 - Connected to the two front buttons. These pins have 10K pullups to 3.3V so when the button is pressed, you will read a LOW voltage on these pins
- GPIO17, GPIO22, GPIO27, GPIO23 - The four directions on the joystick.
- GPIO4 - Joystick center button.
- SCK, MOSI, CE0 & GPIO25 - These are the display control pins. Note that MISO is not connected even though it is a SPI pin because you cannot read back from the display.
Not used: GPIO12, GPIO13, GPIO16, GPIO19, GPIO20, GPIO21, GPIO18, GPIO24, TXD, RXD, EEDATA, EECLK, MISO, SPI_CE1