- Check the alligator clip connections between the pushbutton and CPX.
- Ensure you're using the proper Pushbutton leads.
- Check that you're connected to CPX pin A1.
- Use the Serial Monitor to check the CPX slide switch status. When it is enabled, it will print "Ready to mute!" to the Serial Monitor.
- Use the Serial Monitor to check if the pushbutton is getting triggered. When it is pressed and read by the CPX, it will print "Pressed" to the Serial Monitor.
- Questions or other problems? Please open an issue or reach out to us: [email protected]
This guide was first published on Dec 29, 2020. It was last updated on Dec 29, 2020.
This page (Troubleshooting) was last updated on Jul 29, 2021.
Text editor powered by tinymce.