- Recommended extruder temperature: 240°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 50-65°C
- Recommended Print Speeds: 30 mm/s
- Simple parts with direct drives can print fasterat 60 mm/s
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
Prints without heat!
Removing flexible parts from the build plate is easy and well, quiet pleasing. Most 3d printing operators know how fun it is to remove ABS and PLA prints. With Ninjaflex, It's both fun and scary to remove because its so flexible and elastic. The first test prints we couldn't help but feel like we were deforming the shape or going to tear it apart. No need to scratch up that build plate with a scrapper when your part is strong and flexible, just pull and peal!
If you need a print with a glossy flat finish, Ninjaflex sticks great to Kapton tape without a heated platform.