Control your wearable project in style with low-profile, clothing-friendly illuminated push buttons.
These buttons make it easy to control LED brightness, change pattern modes, play sounds, or whatever you can dream up. They're appealing and clicky, adding a fun element of interactivity to any wearable project, and they're small and low-profile enough for even a tight top or pants button.
Check out this fully finished hoodie project using these buttons!
- Flora RGB Smart NeoPixel version 2 (one per button)
- 6mm Momentary switch (one per button)
- 30awg wire in various colors
- Microcontroller of your choice -- I'm using a Gemma for testing and a Metro Mini for my finished project
- 3d printer (optional)
- Button cover (or 3d print your own)