MakeCode Maker is an easy-to-use block-based programming editor that runs in the Google Chrome web browser. It’s has an intuitive interface and features lots of examples and demos.
The Maker version works with supported Adafruit boards, so you can make interactive projects with a wide selection of microcontroller boards.
Click the links below to launch the code in MakeCode
Pair Device and Upload
Once you have the MakeCode program open, click the edit button on the top right to open it in a new MakeCode project.
The code blocks and simulator will be ready to modify. Let's get the device paired with WebUSB.
- Click on the Gear icon, at the top right.
- Select Pair Device from the dropdown.
- For the Circuit Playground Express, Click on CPlay Express and Connect.
- Click the big blue Download button to upload the code.
setup an external neopixel strip on the A0 pad of the circuit playground express
- stop all animations
- stop all animations on the strip
- While button A was pressed do
- show animation (blue chase color) for 5000 ms
stop all animations
- run in parallel
- show animation (red orange color) for 5000 ms
- play melody (falling)