Wiring for the Bionic Eye module is pretty simple. Just power, ground and 2 GPIO pins for the servo control.
- Clip the connectors from the ends of the servos and the battery holder.
- Solder two short pieces of stranded hookup wire to the Bat and GND pins of the Trinket.
- Strip and twist the ground wire together with the brown wires from the two servos and solder.
- Strip and twist the Bat wire together with the red wires from the two servos and solder.
- Thread some heat-shrink tubing onto the two battery wires, then splice these onto the Bat and GND wires from the Trinket & Servos.
- Slide the heat-shrink over the splice and heat to shrink it.