You can use this sensor with any CircuitPython microcontroller board or with a computer that has GPIO and Python thanks to Adafruit_Blinka, our CircuitPython-for-Python compatibility library.
We'll cover how to wire the OLED to your CircuitPython microcontroller board. First assemble your OLED.
Connect the OLED to your microcontroller board as shown below.
- OLED Pin #1 to Microcontroller GND
- OLED Pin #2 to Microcontroller 3.3V
- OLED Pin #4 to Microcontroller GND
- OLED Pin #7 to Microcontroller SCL
- 10K resistor from SCL to 3.3V
- OLED Pin #8 to Microcontroller SDA
- OLED Pin #9 to Microcontroller SDA
- 10K resistor from SDA to 3.3V
- OLED Pin #16 to Microcontroller D9