This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino NG/Diecimila. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy.
- Compatible with NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove and any Arduino-clone in the 'classic' shape and pinout.
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails.
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips.
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- Use 'mini' or 'medium' breadboard.
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors.
- Extra 6mm button
Ideas for use
Larger breadboard for tons of working space!
Tiny breadboard fits nicely on top.
2 LEDs and one button are availble for general purpose use!
Last updated on 2013-07-08 at 02.43.16 PM